So, it's been 6 months since we've blogged. Yes, we've been busy around here. So busy that we didn't blog about anything. :-/
Not about Abey Baby's 1st birthday...
Or Halloween...
Or our trip to the Davis Mountains...

Or Asa's 3rd birthday...
Or Christmas...

Or the awesomely not-too-cold winter we've had.
Man, now that I look at all we missed, it's good thing there's facebook and twitter so at least there have been some pics and status updates to show we haven't fallen off the face of the earth!
I was chatting with Anna tonight and the question was raised "What have yall been doing this year that has kept yall so busy?" As I spouted off a list of things we're involved it, I was kinda shocked at the amount of things our on plate. Therefore, I have decided to make a list. I'm not gonna check it twice. If I miss anything, so be it!
Stu has:
Men's recreational basketball league Wednesdays & Sundays
Coaching 6th grade basketball Thursdays & Saturdays
Writing curriculum & Bible Study for SL4K
Church stuff besides work days (lots of planning/ideas is done at home)
Small group every 3 Thursdays
Special events for Adventureland
Committee meetings

Dev has:
Teaching in Adventureland on Sundays
Reviewing curriculum Kindergarten thru 5th grade
Organizing for C4 Play Group
Play Dates twice a month
Facilitate Small Group discussion every 3 Thursdays
Bible Study every Tuesday
Coordinating Bible study childcare
MOPS one Monday a month
Storytime at the library on Wednesdays
Butter Braid Sales Rep stuff
Training for a half marathon
Throw two wild boys into the mix and it's no wonder we're busy! Not to mention tired all the time! Okay, I've spent too much time on this. Gotta fly...
No comments:
Post a Comment