Saturday, July 26, 2008

The We Tree?

Life is changing and our family is getting bigger.  As our family tree grows, we want you to be in the loop and know what is going on.  We have created The We Tree so you can see, hear, and read about our growing family.  


At the end of March, Devanee started saying "I think I'm pregnant".  My response was always the same - "Oh Dev, it's prolly just gas."  Well, 4 months later, the gas bubble is now the size of a banana and kicking up a storm in Dev's belly.  We couldn't be more excited!  The new baby will be joining his two first cousins, Jackson and Dylan. 



Our life is an adventure and the baby will get to join us.  Are we excited about the changes to our We Tree?  Absolutely!  Are we prepared for the baby?  Absolutely not!  But we are up for the challenge...  

4 comments:

EndOfSong said...

I would have gone with the wee wee tree...JK
congrats you guys, it has been fun experiencing the "baby fruits" with you all this summer

Colby Ranae said...

hoooooooooray!!! so thrilled for you and so excited to get to follow the highlights - what a beautiful family!!! thanks for keeping us posted!! :) BLESS YOU!

Michael said...

I still think it could be gas...yall might want to check on that one more time. You see, this one time, I ate 27 slices of pizza, and ...... yeah. Just saying, you might check the gas thing one more time. jk I'm so excited for yall, can't wait to be Uncle Mikey!

Anonymous said...

this is amazing! love the name of the blog site. but the subject matter is loved even more!!!! we anxiously await december and we tremble with excitement knowing that dauphin island is less than 2 weeks away. wow, that's enough excitement to drive anyone's blood pressure out the roof! love ya, 2pop