Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kudos

On July 15, I sent out an email that asked for help.  I knew I wanted to create a blog for folks to get updates on the family.  However, over the course of the summer, my brain gets fried.  I believe the thousands of screaming kids, the long lunch lines, Talladega heat, face paint, and smells of kids that haven't showered in weeks have taken its toll.  That has left me with no creative names to call the baby blog.  Hence the email requesting help.  Life would not feel settled without giving credit where credit is due.  The name The We Tree came from the creative mind of Jared Chapman (my brother).  So major "Kudos" to him.  Other names that were suggested but did not make the cut include...


Fit4Us Inside the Pooch Pooch Musing
pitterpatter* We + He = Make 3 heshewethree
pitterpooter Wee We Tree* See We Tree
Chap Stick Hello Mother, Hello Father Class of 2026
The Chapmans' Chap A Baby and Us Facts of Life
Behind Closed Doors Me, The Lady,  & a Baby Red Writer*
Silver Spoons The Feed about our Seed Hop On Pop
*seriously considered for the blog name

I will leave you with a picture of Dev taken a couple of nights ago....

No comments: