
Easter Sunday has arrived. Dyed eggs, chocolate bunnies, and pastels are upon us, but this is a time to remember that our Jesus rose from the grave. He is risen!
When Mary Magdalene realized she was talking to the risen Christ (John 20:16), she screams..."RABBONI!" which means teacher. However, to me and Dev, it looks a lot like the word "RABBIT!" We found this to be quite ironic because we had decided to put Asa in rabboni I mean rabbit ears.
Please note that the green "short-alls" Asa is wearing was handmade by Asa's Hunny, Patty Chapman.



P.S. This bunny loves you!
9 comments:
Stuart I love your blog! Asa is adorable! Happy Easter! :)
This is the sweetest little bunny
I've ever seen. Sure do love you, Asa. :)
he has grown SO much!!
I LOVE the "short-alls" too!!
happy easter to the chapmans
WoW he has grown! No, I don't think the height of the "Rabboni" ears have anything to do with that. lol. He is too cute!
Hope and pray you guys have a wonderful Easter!
what an amazing bunny! and did i mention handsome in his new easter outfit!! and did you notice the "special" gift on the inside of his easter outfit next to his heart? love ya, poppop
Asa is adorable! I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter!
I pray that all of you in Mt. Pleasant had a joyous Easter, and may God's blessings continue to pour out upon your family! Asa sure makes a darling bunny and his green "short-alls" are so cute, along with the inconspicuous ears! Stuart has two beautiful subjects to photograph, and I think he should be in a few more pics himself, a.k.a. Robbie!
How cute!!! He is getting sooo big!
He is precious!!! I so wish he was here with Miss Avey Jane loving on him! At least the blog keeps me updated, smile. Happy Easter!!!
-Avey Jane
Post a Comment