He has had tricks for a long time but we have always prompted the trick with a signal or by helping him. For example, I would say "Asa, let's put on your socks". I lift his legs up and he holds them while I put on socks.
But for some reason, I decided this week to not prompt him with motions or by leading him in the action. And you know what? He understands a lot! I guess he is a chip off the old block.
This is what he does with NO prompting or leading...
- Blowing kisses
- I say "Let's go night-night" and he runs to his room
- I say "GO TO TIMEOUT" and he slowly walks to time out
- Gives hugs and wet kisses
- I yell "FINGER BOMB" and Ace gets his finger ready for the explosion
- He heard Patty Cake on a toy and started doing the motions (clapping & rolling it in a pan)
- Ask him where is tummy/head is and he pats them.
- When asked what a cow says? He responds with a "MMMMMMM"
- He will hear or see a dog and say "DAW"
- I asked him this morning "Do you want to eat?" He left his toy and sat by the door of his room waiting to go eat.
6 comments:
What a great video. Asa is awesome.
Y'all better come this week. I'm missing my Asa. :( He's so much fun.
adorable video/brilliant kid! keep the tradition alive!!!!!poppop
Yall are such great parents, doing such fun, neat things with Asa.... I just loved the part where he figured that he could use the saline nose drops on Dad and follow by suctioning with the bulb syringe. Now that would be a GREAT trick! But, seriously, he is a super smart, handsome young man, and we all love him very much!!!
Awww, that is such a adorable video, just like he is. I love his giggle. You all are having such fun discovering together. Ya'll are the "bomb"!
Man, that video is super sweet.
And a good song too.
GOLD STARS FOR MY PEOPLE!!
Post a Comment