Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"No"

"NO!"

This is Asa's new favorite word. He uses it for everything...
-when he doesn't want you to put him down
-when you take away his toy

He says this word better than any other word. He pronounces it awesome. While Dev was at Bible Study, me and Asa made a video showing how well he knows "No".

4 comments:

Gary and Allison said...

I could barely see Asa - you camera hog!

poppop said...

this video made me laugh out loud! poppop

OMee said...

I can't say how many times I have watched this just for the need of a smile. I think it is so cute of Ace AND his daddy. Ya'll just crack me up every time! Thanks, I needed that. Luv ya'll

Karon said...

He's going to be telling you that all the time, now, you know.....
I think it's precious, anyway. He says it perfectly and with the most emphatic delivery. Wonder where he gets that from?