Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Poll

Here is your chance to state your opinion. Will baby #2 be a boy or a girl? Take a second to make your selection on the blog poll to the right.

To make this fair, I will lay it all out there.
  • What is Dev craving? Salty
  • Where is Dev carrying the baby? Low
  • Baby's heartbeat? 148

What did Asa's pregnancy look like compared to this one?
  • Dev craved Salty at first and sweet right before we found out it was a boy or girl.
  • Dev carried Asa at her knees.
  • Asa's heartbeat was 178 early on.
That is all I can think of. If you have any other questions to help make your guess, just ask.

We find out the sex of the baby mid-June.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hunny said...

I haven't had my revelation as to whether it's a boy or girl yet but I know it will be....either one or the other. :)

Tracy Bendele said...

I vote GIRL!

kristi tosh said...

I say a girl!!!! but then again my sisters sons heart rate was 160 and then she had Mallory and her heart rate was 160!! so time will tell!!!