I really enjoyed getting to see yall tonight at the Lake. Asa has grown SOOO much, and his development is just amazing. He is just so dang cute!!! I voted tonight that he was going to have a little sister, but right now, only God knows, so I will continue to pray for all of you everyday. Dev, you look GREAT! God be with you all and keep you in His care.
Asa is soooo adorable and yall have taught him so much. I've heard dog, cat, dada, etc BUT I haven't heard one really, really important word that he needs to know ASAP. No, Asa hasn't said, "Hunny" yet. Ok, guys, work on it!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Asa is adorable!! I can't wait to see him again. He is growing up so fast!
I really enjoyed getting to see yall tonight at the Lake. Asa has grown SOOO much, and his development is just amazing. He is just so dang cute!!! I voted tonight that he was going to have a little sister, but right now, only God knows, so I will continue to pray for all of you everyday. Dev, you look GREAT! God be with you all and keep you in His care.
Asa is soooo adorable and yall have taught him so much. I've heard dog, cat, dada, etc BUT I haven't heard one really, really important word that he needs to know ASAP. No, Asa hasn't said, "Hunny" yet. Ok, guys, work on it!!
Post a Comment