Monday, May 31, 2010

"They call him the streak..."



After seeing a photo of my friend's kid at bath time trying to crawl into the tub, I got inspired. I decided spur of the moment to take a similar photo tonight.

I got Asa ready for bath-time and set him on the ground so I could get the camera. Asa took off streaking to Momma in the kitchen.

Problem:
If you let Asa run around too long without a diaper, he will pee on the floor. Seriously. The kid turns into a sprinkler if you don't rush him to the bathtub.

It took me too long to get the camera.

And, Asa peed on the floor. Twice.

After the second time, Dev stopped him and then held him over the toilet. He proceeded to cry (most likely fearful of being sucked down the toilet) until Dev pointed to the toilet bowl and said, "Pee pee in there!" which made him laugh and laugh.

All that to say, my great idea for a photo-op started off rough and I settled for this...



2 comments:

Hunny said...

These pictures make me smile. :) Asa, you're getting to be a such a big boy!

OMee said...

I don't know which is better, the photographer or the subject. Great photos. LOVE the SUBJECT!