I would like to propose that vacation is not a location or a trip. Rather, it is a state of mind. Why do I say that? Because this Spring Break, our family did not go on a trip or go to some fantastic location. In fact, I did not even take any time off but that did not stop us from having a great Spring Break Vacation.
I LOVE THIS!!! And it won't be long, he will be able to "call me". Ya'll are all just the cutest and so much fun to see. And isn't Abe's laugh contagious!?! Dev and Stu...sooo awesome. Beautiful fam, wonderful parents. Makes us so proud. Keep the videos coming! Love ya'll.
3 comments:
haha, call me later, gater. so cute, i'm glad he takes after me.
I'll do it, Asa! I'll call you later, gater. Love the video. Asa is turning into a real motor mouth. :)
Love you, guys
I LOVE THIS!!! And it won't be long, he will be able to "call me".
Ya'll are all just the cutest and so much fun to see. And isn't Abe's laugh contagious!?! Dev and Stu...sooo awesome. Beautiful fam, wonderful parents. Makes us so proud. Keep the videos coming! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment