We recently took a trip to Daulphin Island with the Mount Pleasant bunch. It was everything I had hoped for and then some. The cooking was unbelievable and the company was even better. Seems like each time we get together, the family is getting larger and louder (not in a bad way). This rang especially true with the Jackson and Dylan (my nephews) there. Both have grown a ton since the last time I saw them and are talking much more. As the week went on with the two youngsters, I saw heart melting smiles, snotty noses, baby bottles, cottage cheese spit up, sloppy kisses, and the nastiest dirty diaper I have ever seen. After spending a week with these two, I am sensing my world is about the be rocked - in a great way.
Jackson is checking out the wooden block and thinking about eating it.
Jackson and Amanda (Jack's Mom) saying CHEESE!
Dylan was rolling over on the blanket but managed to pause to pose for a picture.
Dev and Dylan were showing off their dimples.
Awww.
Needless to say. It was a blast.
2 comments:
This is an awesome website. You write so well, Stu. It makes you feel like you are there. Wish we could've been. The family picture is more beautiful than ever with the growing group. It is fun to see how much you have "grown" too, Dev. It is definitely showing to be a reality. Love ya'll, Mama E
too cool pics! and the narrative does them justice!! it really was a blast at dauphin island. the food was awesome/the desserts were amazing/but the family time was totally precious and freeze-framed in my heart. love you guys, 2pop
Post a Comment