Sunday, August 24, 2008

Paint Me A Birmingham

We took a trip downtown (near UAB) this evening to catch a glimpse of Birmingham. This is what we saw...



It stands as one of the many breath taking sights we have witnessed in Birmingham. However, I am one of the priviledged few that gets to see the prettiest site Birmingham has ever seen. I will leave you with a photograph of what I am talking about...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dev-
You're even more adorable now that you're pregnant! :) Love you guys!
--Heather

Mom E said...

Beautiful picture, Sut. Oh my goodness, Dev, did you eat a honey dew melon for lunch? No, that's my grandson, ha! Can't wait to see you in person, hopefully soon. Love ya'll.

Mom E said...

OOPs, S-T-U. Does that kinda remind you of the S-T-A-U-R-T episode, Dev.

Anonymous said...

wow stu, you did really good, she's really purty!!!!!!!! you two make such an awesome pair/soon to be trio!!!!! love ya, 2pop

Unknown said...

Devanee you're looking fabulous! you know, I think you could still join us for the marathon in January! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stu - Roger Davis and David Crowder called and want their goatee back!

Anonymous said...

Hey George Hey Dev just showed Grandmother the photo of our new Asa. She sayed they were too cute...