I just love checking to see what's new on The We Tree. And it always makes me smile, today I laughed. I agree with Hunny, he is the cutest cupid ever! So I guess I will have to change my photo calendar picture. It was of Dev kissing Asa, but this tops that. And maybe I will have to order another mug to go with my Alfalfa Asa mug. Wow, I wonder how many mugs I'm going to have by time Asa is grown, ha. Happy V-Day! Love ya'll
Asa makes the perfect Cupid! It's because he's just made of pure love!!! And I cannot believe it, but he can bend his legs backwards just like his Opie--yall just look at that last picture and you'll see what I mean! Dennis does the exact same thing with his legs and always has....
6 comments:
Stu, your pictures are amazing! Asa sure is getting big...and I'm pretty sure this is the best blog site I've seen.
This has to be the cutest little cupid that I've ever seen. What a sweet little boy! Asa, you're getting to be such a big boy; can't wait to see you.
I just love checking to see what's new on The We Tree. And it always makes me smile, today I laughed. I agree with Hunny, he is the cutest cupid ever! So I guess I will have to change my photo calendar picture. It was of Dev kissing Asa, but this tops that. And maybe I will have to order another mug to go with my Alfalfa Asa mug. Wow, I wonder how many mugs I'm going to have by time Asa is grown, ha. Happy V-Day! Love ya'll
He is sooo precious!!! I'll have to agree with his Hunny on the cutest little cupid!
Asa you must be the real deal because you've stolen my heart.
Love Ya
Aunt Jo
Asa makes the perfect Cupid! It's because he's just made of pure love!!! And I cannot believe it, but he can bend his legs backwards just like his Opie--yall just look at that last picture and you'll see what I mean! Dennis does the exact same thing with his legs and always has....
K
Post a Comment