Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TGIF

This has been the first typical, uneventful weekend since we have been in Houston. There was nobody visiting and we (for the most part) stayed put.

...sigh...

It's been nice.

However, we do love our weekend outings such as last weekend. We took a trip to New Braunfels to visit family and we have the pics to prove it...

Asa and Great Opie


Asa and Great Omie


Asa (the cool kid with shades) and Mom

2 comments:

John and Kari said...

Where are you guys living in Houston? What do y'all think about it so far?

Karon said...

What great pictures of Great Omie & Great Opie (and Mom with you in your shades--man, Asa, you are getting way too cool for me!). I know yall had a great visit to NB. I didn't get to see yall, and I expect that I will have to come down there to see ya, and get a picture of you with your LAMAZE TEACHER!!! I love you all!
K