
I figure if it makes me laugh, you might get a laugh out of it as well.
This is a video I made while Dev was out of the house. This is Asa's first taste of "Hint of Lime" Tostitos. It is very similar to his reaction to a lemon. And like the lemon, Asa kept coming back for more.
6 comments:
I loved the little "hint" of a shudder but he seems to like it.
Haha Hey i got a question how did you make your picture heading for you blogger
haha.
Allison and I just agreed that he's the second cutest baby boy we know ;) I'm sure he's first in your book.
This picture is definately one to save for "the wedding slideshow" someday or a great blackmail shot!
Seriously, he makes me smile so big at his many antics and expressions. The other crying Asa pic is my screensaver. And the way he bites off a bit with his 4 little chompers and then chews with them is hilarious. It could be the winner for a Doritos Best Superbowl commercial!!!
what a funny kid! wonder where he gets that from... :) can't believe how BIG he is! he's really growing up!
Stu, you are much kinder than Weldon was with the girls...he used to do that with pickles! Their reactions were quite expressive, too. What Dads will do to amuse themselves while Moms are out shopping....
Post a Comment