Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taking Pictures 101

There are days when the last thing Asa wants is a camera stuck in his face. This is a problem because one thing I enjoy doing is take pics with my camera. When Asa gets "camera fussiness," it makes for some interesting pictures.





Personally, I love that picture of Asa in the navy moose sweater. It makes me laugh every time I see it, BUT I don't think this pic would fly as one that could be sent to the masses. So, how to we make him smile? This is where the "Taking Pictures 101" tip comes in...



We give him toys and tickle his legs. Works pretty well most of the time, see...


4 comments:

poppop said...

oh my goodness! yes the moose sweater pic makes me smile really big!!!! what a neat kid! keep up the pics--your both really gifted in that department. between your narratives and your pics, ya'll are able to tell incredible stories. wow! poppop

Jared, Amanda, Jackson & Hutch said...

Asa you just made me laugh so hard. I love your video!

Karon said...

I like the picture of the "moose" sweater, too, but some day, he is really going to get you for that one....now, some things will never change, like his ticklish spot, and the way his parents diligently chronicle his life in pictures. Other things will change, and with the gentle touch of God's hand, and your loving guidance, Asa will grow up in His love...what a blessing to us all!

OMee said...

the "waaaaa" pic could be a great Hallmark card. I bet ya'll could think of a 100 captions for that one. and all the rest are adorable too. ya'll are amazing at capturing the moments on camera.