Here's a little known fact about me that might surprise you...
I DON'T DELIVER BABIES!
So you can understand my panic when Dev's doctor told us "if Devanee's water broke this weekend, she could deliver in 20 minutes."
I think I screamed.
He went on to say "there are woman in Labor & Delivery with an epidural in their back who are as dilated as you, Dev."
I think I screamed again.
This is the game plan. The doctor wants to induce Devanee tomorrow morning. We will be at the hospital (North Central Baptist) tomorrow at 5:30am. My guess is that they will induce more like 10:00am. There is a great chance the baby will be here in time for lunch with me & Dev.
Asa is with Dev's parents tonight.
If you get a second tonight, pray for Dev and this baby. Pray for the doctors and nurses tomorrow.
Oh, one last thing...the babies name is ABE. Not sure about the middle name....we’ve still got time to come up with that.
Asa is with Dev's parents tonight.
If you get a second tonight, pray for Dev and this baby. Pray for the doctors and nurses tomorrow.
Oh, one last thing...the babies name is ABE. Not sure about the middle name....we’ve still got time to come up with that.
4 comments:
Come on Stu, it ain't no big thang. Just hold your catchers mitt up and catch him when he arrives! So excited for y'all! I bet labor will kick in before morning and we wake up to a new Chapman. What a lucky kid. Awesome Family!!!
Praying for you, Dev, and that sweet baby! The Lord's timing is always perfect. Hope Asa gets good rest tonight too..his first day at his new job of "Big Brother" starts tomorrow!!! We're excted for all four of you! Can't wait to see pics of Mr. Abe!
oh my goodness, i am praying like crazy for y'all!!
Congrats on the new baby!! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment