
The time has come for a baby pool. What's a baby pool, you wanna know? Glad you asked! A baby pool has nothing to do with sunscreen or water and everything to do with YOU guessing the date & time of Abe's birth.
What's in it for you? Another great question. Think of the most awesome prize in the world and the winner will receive an even more awesome prize than that. It'll be a ball of awesomeness just for the winner, which could be YOU.
In the event that folks guess the same time and date or if Abe is born in the middle of two guesses, we need a tie breaker. Therefore, you will also need to give us your best guess of Abe's weight as well.
CLUES:
To make this fair, I will give you all the relevant information you need to know to make an educated guess:
-Abe is due October 30, 2010.
-Asa was born 5 days early at 12:34 PM and weighed 7 lbs 15oz.
-Devanee was born on time at 7:54 AM and weighed 8lbs and 3oz.
-I was born 8 days early at 9:12 PM and weighed 7 lbs 9oz.
**Sample Guess**
Guesser: Jack O'Lantern
Born: October 31, 2010
Time: 11:30pm
Weight: 10lbs 6oz
Rules
1. Everybody gets one guess.
2. As soon as we receive the guess, it will be written down on the official Baby Pool Calendar.
3. Any guesses received after Dev goes into labor will not count.
You will need to post your guesses on this blog posting. The way to post a guess is by clicking on "Comments" at the bottom of this post titled "The Baby Pool..." If you do not have a Blogger ID, under "Choose an identity" select "Name/URL".
Happy Guessing.
18 comments:
Jo says October 21 at 2:41 am and he will weigh 7 lbs 2 oz.
Mama says Oct. 25, 7:10 pm, 7 lbs 2 oz
October 24...That's also my birthday!
Arline says Oct.20, 1:30 pm 7lbs 6oz
Deke says October 31st, a.k.a. "All Hallows Eve," we can call him "SPOOKY!"
October 22th @ 11:15 a.m. His weight will be 7# 12 oz. He'll be so beautiful. (Do I get an extra prize for predicting his looks?)
november 1, 2010 at 1845. 8lbs 3ozs. labor time 5 hrs/ mild molding on his head/ stork bite on posterior neck/ faint capillary hemaniomas on both eye lids/i could go on-and-on but how do you describe "perfect"? love ya'll
October 16 8:01 pm 7 lbs 8 oz. Why?? I have NO IDEA! And I am a TERRIBLE guesser. BUT, I keep thinking he's gonna be early. Dev, DON'T count on it! I really hope we don't have to wait as long as Joel says. We'll all be crazy by then! Can't wait to hold our second beautiful grandson!
Luv ya'll
Jerms says Oct 29, 7-12, 9:09am. laaaame. La says Oct 30, 8-3, 11:13pm.
October 23rd, 6:42am, 7 lbs 11 oz ...the day before Leesie's b-day!
October 23rd will be a blessed day!!!; for you, Stuart, and Asa will welcome Abe at 5:30 AM; and Rebekka and Roy will be married at 5:30 PM. What a joyous day! I really am not happy that you all will miss the wedding, but I have had the feeling all along that Abe would be born on Bekka's wedding day. It disappoints me most because I wanted to see Asa spinning around on the dance floor like all the little kids do and dancing in front of the DJ. And of course, you are family, and we love you so much! But you are going to be busy on that day and Abe will need you more...he's gonna weigh 7 lbs 15 oz.---that's my prediction, and you are going to have a quick labor. I think your water will break in the middle of the night (remember to protect your mattress) and you will have a fast labor, so practice your gear III and transitional breathing. We will be praying for yall. God loves your family---that's what he created on earth and joined us in as basic units---families. It just makes my heart jump for joy to think of yall and I wish you the greatest happiness. Now I must shutup and go get some laundry done, but I love ya....
October 22, 7:07pm, 7lbs 1oz
October 27th. 2:13p 8lb even.
Born: October 30 @ 2:30pm weighing 8lbs, 5 oz
Oct. 18- 7:20 am - 6lb 7oz.
Mark your calendars people. The baby will be born on Oct. 26 @ 12:25pm. The kid will be 7 lbs 6 oz.
Dori says November 2.... 7 am. :)
Oct 25th @ 10:33 pm ~7lb 11oz~ ;-)
Post a Comment