Saturday, October 24, 2009

Frightmare Forest

We went to Seaworld Oct 23 & Asa went to a haunted forest. Here's the proof...

4 comments:

Karon said...

This video is proof that yall are the greatest parents...protecting Asa from all the boogey men and ucky-yucky monsters!

Hunny said...

Asa, I'm so proud of you. You handled the "spooky" forest much better than your parents. I'm also very, very glad that they didn't lose you in the pumpkin patch. I kept telling them that they were picking the wrong pun'kin---was I ever glad that finally found you! Sure do love you, Asa.

Jared, Amanda, Jackson & Hutch said...

Asa your so brave! Your by far the cutest pumpkin I"ve ever seen.

poppop said...

well this video raised my eyebrows. asa, i think that seaworld is suppose to check your drivers licenses BEFORE you enter these types of places. so, asa, i would like to see your drivers licenses next time i see you. but i must admit that you should do well in life! anyone that can handle creepy places like this video shows should handle pre-k,elem,jr-hi,hs,college and even family vacations very well. really a cute video! love ya'll