I was late coming home today from work because I was playing basketball. I got a text from Dev that I read once I was headed home. It said five fantastic words...
"Asa just took 4 steps"
I rushed home a little faster than normal to see Asa doing this...
3 comments:
WE LOVE IT!! A little bit "frankensteinish" but it'll get there. Oh, maybe it's more like daddy when Asa get's him up too early! Good job Asa. Jack and Dylan will be chasing you before long (and Mom & Dad)! Love ya'll.
Wow, Asa does the "Turkey Trot", right into his Daddy's arms!!! And right before Thanksgiving, and before his first birthday!!!! We should have had a pool on when he would walk for the first time.....
Woohooo!!! That's AWESOME! He'll be tackling Dylan before long! We had Dylan watch this video and he loved it, too! We miss you guys. Happy Birthday, Asa!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment