Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The" Realistic" Ending

Our story pics up after the 4th paragraph in the previous blog post. Please refresh your memory by read THIS BLOG POST FIRST...

The following is an alternate but more realistic ending to "Turkeys can't Floss & Dragons don't share Birthday Cakes." Please bear in mind that is not for the faint of heart or for those with weak stomaches. This is reality...


...Mr. Dragon continued, "Would you like to be my friend?"

Most would expect Mr. Turkey to say, "Yes!" but honesty prevailed as he responded, "No thanks. I'm not into dragons. I appreciate the popcorn though."

Mr. Dragon was sad. He still didn't have a friend, so he turned and ate Mr. Turkey. Too bad Mr. Turkey didn't know Dragons are emotional eaters.

The End.

**on a side note - I think ya'll would all agree that we want to live in a world where dragons don't eat turkeys, but sadly we don't. Contributors were Devanee & Jared.

2 comments:

poppop said...

well this story confirms what i've thought all along: you just cannot trust dragons! plus, i enjoy smoked turkeys too. wait, i'm no different from a dragon. i eat turkeys toooooooo! this just distresses me. i'm going to crawl back into my cave and wait for thanksgiving. poppop

Karon said...

I eat turkeys, too, but I like ending #1 better, just because I live in a fantasy world, right? Happy Thanksgiving to all and Happy Birthday to Asa!