Last night when Tammy and I finished cleaning, she said when you leave a house, your supposed to say "Goodbye" like it's an old friend. So this morning, after I swept the garage, I said " hasta luego!" to the old duplex. We turned over the keys and I was glad to have them out of my hands. Having two houses to keep watch on was a bit much. I am happy to be out of the rental and into our own place. I had to take a pic while we were leaving today...From renters to homeowners... There are so many things I like about our house: a backyard we can use, porches in front and back, a pretty flowerbed, a kitchen with more counter space, a driveway without an incline, and good neighbors, just to name a few. Oh, and I know Stu would have me mention a place to put up our hammocks! I am so grateful that everything worked out for us to be here. It's a great fit for our growing family!

Stu & Ace enjoying our backyard.
Soo, as far as the rest of our day, I worked on SL4K rooming list and it took so long to get everything together that I missed Lydia's Homecoming Party. I was pretty bummed. :( We headed over to the Vonderhaar's late, but by the time we got there, everyone was gone. We went to the church to fax SL stuff and said hi to the crew up there. Gotta love the C4 folks! They are the best :)
It rained a good bit today, but when we got home, it was very pleasant outside. We went walking to enjoy the weather, and on the way home we passed the Jacobus boys riding bikes and Mrs. Marsha walking Margo. Asa and I walked with them for awhile and enjoyed their company.
As far as Asa goes, he started saying "Ee i ee i oh!" today. If I say, "Old McDonald had a farm," he'll start in with the "Ee i" before I'm done. It's too cute! He wouldn't do it on camera for me, but Mrs. Marsha hear it. :)
Well Stu, we sure are missing you. You'll be home a week from today (or yesterday being that you'll read this on Wed.) and we can't wait. We are praying for the camp at M.O.M. to go awesome and that the kids have a blast. Stoked for you and the kids... Love you love you love you!
Dev & Ace
1 comment:
This is such a precious "doc-U-devanee" for all to remember this weeks events. Great job, Dev. Makes me smile and look forward to the next one. Love you sweet daughter. You are one a d-zillion.
Post a Comment