Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bad Day

Asa is on steroids to kick some crud in his chest. It has made him moody. One minute, he is my angel child that loves life and the next he turns into Godzilla eager to rip into anyone that crosses his path.

In the picture, Asa was not thrilled about what Dev did to his face and I can almost hear Asa sarcastically saying, "Really Mom? REALLY!...Yeah that's real cute."



If you have a caption for this photo, feel free to add it in the comments section.

P.S. I am going to reference this blog post anytime I am having a bad day because it makes me smile.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time! He is so cute even when he is mad.

OMee said...

I agree with you, Stu. I don't know why but these pictures of Ace in not happy mode do make me smile as much a the "cheesy" ones. Love it! It looks like he is thinking...
"I am Count Ace-ula. I vant to mark you all over!"

Karon said...

One day, he will just be so unhappy with all of us, but then I have some of Deke that are just waiting for the prime time to re-surface, too. Those old pictures will have interesting captions.

I have a caption for this one. {In Russian accent} "Here Lady Chinchowsky, I fix this for you. Now go and tell E-vohn not to blow anything else up."

Anonymous said...

Here's a caption: Here's your Grey Poupon...don't ask me again!!!

Amy Lucie said...

Here's a caption: Here's your Grey Poupon...don't ask me again!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's your caption: If you take another picture I will shove this up your...