The piano was on the A list for top toys to play with this morning, and Asa especially liked it. He definitely looks like he concentrating in the picture below. Maybe he’ll be the next Beethoven.
This afternoon Hunny took Hensley, Dylan and Asa on a ride in the mule to see the cows. Asa has gotten really good at mooing which sounds more like ewwing to me. I wish I could show you what his mouth looks like when he moos, because his lips are just like his daddy’s. When Stu gets back I’m going to have to get a picture of the two of them mooing.
The babies, Hensley and Hutch, were like little angels. Hardly heard a peep from them all day, but I did get to experience Hensley’s mighty grip. We were told that Hensley almost ripped Jeremy’s ear off the other day. He said it only takes 8 lbs of pressure to rip off an ear, and he thinks Hens was close to doing it. I thought he was exaggerating, but, man, when I was holding her today, if felt like she tore into my top layer of skin on my arm. She is a strong little girl!
And speaking of babies, here’s a pic of my growing baby belly.
July 3: Week 23 _____________May 9: Week 16
Well, tomorrow is the 4th of July and we're the plan is to eat ribs and a raspberry limeade cake Pop made, hopefully swim in the pool, and maybe go to Happy Birthday USA. Hope the folks in Nigeria remember to sing the Star Spangled Banner before the day ends... ;)
Hey Stu, After chatting with you on Skype today, the consensus was everyone misses you a whole bunch. Hope the village tour went well and you get some rest tonight for your long travels tomorrow. Hugs and kisses! Ace, Dev, & all us Chapmans



1 comment:
Dev, you look WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment